by Green Run Little League, 2016-03-21T11:52:51.000-07:00March 21 2016, at 11:52 AM PDT in Spring 2016
Who’s Ready For Some Baseball & Softball?
First let me say, we may or may not have captured everyone’s email yet, however we soon will have everyone input.. Please forward this email to your friends, neighbors and family to insure everyone is notified. I know everyone is excited as the start of the Spring 2016 season begins. PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL IN IT’S ENTIRETY
1. By Tuesday March 22nd all teams will be selected. Be patient as It may take a few days for your team Manager or Coach to contact you.
2. Many of you have asked about Opening day. The season starts April 2nd. Due to many conflicts we will not have opening Day ceremonies. we will however have closing day ceremonies and activities planned. Stay tuned.
3. GRLL/PALL is a true Little League, meaning we follow all little league rules. Your Managers & Coaches have all been issued handbooks. If you should have any questions, please check with your Manager/Coach first about any rules.
4. Team websites will be set-up no later than Wednesday the 23rd. At some point, could a designated team mom email greenruninfoofficer@gmail with her/his name phone and email. The web administrator will assign you admin rights so you may update and schedule any necessary information for your team.
5. Games will be played at both the Original fields on Dahlia Dr and the new field off Dam Neck Rd aka: The Princess Anne Youth Athletic Complex.. Your Coach will advise.
6. SAFETY AND SPEEDING! PARENTS, FROM TIME TO TIME THE VBPD WILL BE PATROLLING DAHLIA DR. THEY WILL ISSUE TICKETS FOR SPEEDING. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN CROSSING THE STREET. TRAFFIC CAN BECOME VERY CONGESTED.
7. THE PRINCESS ANNE YOUTH ATLETIC COMPLEX, LET ME STATE THE OBVIOUS. THE SPEED LIMIT IS 5 MPH. PLEASE OBEY THE POSTED SPEED LIMIT.
8. Parents night is scheduled for Thursday March 24th 6:30 pm at White Oaks Elementary School. You are welcome to bring your player. Please arrive on time. All questions including Bingo and Concession sign ups will be answered and discussed.
9. The Screaming Eagles Baseball Club will be hosting a Spring Break Baseball Clinic for players ages 6-9 March 28-29 9am-11am. At the new fields Green Run Little League layers are free others are $5 per day. If interested contact David Blevins firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.286.2941
10. reminder you only have 10 days to go until the contest deadline ends.